Online shopping and the eCommerce industry has boomed over the past few years with majority of consumers shopping online from books to bags. Previously, online shopping took time to thrive owing to the fact of authenticity. However, today consumers are no longer inhibited about this aspect as most shopping sites have been able to prove their product authenticity in the recent years. Therefore, what most consumers are looking forward today is an unique online shopping experience from the eCommerce and online sites that is simple, intuitive and user friendly. eCommerce companies hence are looking forward to innovative ways and solutions to enhance their service guaranteeing maximum customer satisfaction.
Today eCommerce means much more than the B2C and the B2B shopping websites. Owing to the prominence of social networking sites the conventional online shopping model has undergone a transformation and integrates active participation from the customers in selling and marketing of products. Furthermore, with the advent of mobile application development and advanced technologies a new channel has been introduced to the retail vertical that enables customers to directly shop from their mobile phones. The main objective of the eCommerce brands here is to gain a competitive advantage over other market players and ensure a satisfying consumer experience. This comprises of secure data management, sharp user interface, quick performance and the scope manage huge amounts of traffic.
Today leading product engineering companies have introduced advanced eCommerce solutions by working with various BPM workflow modeling (Appian, JBPM, OS Workflow) and reporting tools(Jasper, BIRT, Appian, Kettle, Microstrategy). This helps in offering eCommere software product development services that are cost-efficient in nature, consistent and fast. Other features of this solution include the following:
· Offers online storefronts, catalogs and shopping carts
· Enables a web-based administration products for efficiently managing inventory, coupon codes and gift certificates
· Provides point of sales (POS) and payment processing solutions
· There are web portals for travel, ticketing and event management
· Provides online auction engines that are based on open source libraries
· The websites are optimized for the user content generation
· There is location-based shopping services for mobile phones
· Provides a reliable, scalable platforms for digital content delivery
· Offers advanced and next-generation ad servers
Leading solution providers of eCommerce solutions today have been working with leading industry players and developed innovative retail productions. The main focus areas comprise on online, social and mobile commerce, interactive advertising and websites for specialized services.
Related Links: product lifecycle management, retail store solutions